Abstract submission deadline postponed to
31 January 2023
Notification of the acceptance/rejection by
6 March 2023
Method of Submission
Abstracts can be submitted only via this Online Abstract Submission Form.
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to the presenting author's e-mail address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary please contact us by the e-mail address above at any time before the deadline. Please do not submit the abstract more times.
- Each author can be the first author in max. 3 abstracts.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance/rejection of their abstract via e-mail by 6 March 2023.
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory. The deadline for the presenting author's registration and payment of a registration fee is 1 May 2023.
If the presenting author has not registered and has not completed the payment of the registration fee by this date, the presentation may be withdrawn from the programme.
Publication of Abstracts
The authors of submitted abstracts agree with publication of their abstracts (without further reviewing) in the Book of Abstracts (electronic and/or printed version) to be distributed to all participants at the Symposium.